my name is Robert and I’m an High-Performance Computing Engineer from Hanover in Germany. I hope you’ll find some interest in my projects or useful notes which helps you with the realization of your own. From time to time I like to write tutorials or develop tools that are too simple for a dedicated app and therefore fit perfectly into the browser. If you want to know more about me and my work, look here.
The following is a small selection of notable posts:
- Upgrading a IBM PC/XT Motherboard with 1MB of RAM
- L-1 Identity Solutions PIER™ 2.3 Iris Scanner Teardown
- ATLAS to KSSU Airline Trolley Custor Adapter
- AUDI E-scooter GPS-Tracker/Immobilizer
- Reversing API Endpoints from Barcoo App
Server Power Consumption: